Our Jobs READY-SET-GO program is a free hands-on course that helps participants become job ready. This program offers a unique solution to poverty and joblessness in our community and helps those who are struggling to find and keep employment.
The strength of this program stems from local employers who take time to come in and share with program participants. Participants learn:
- What employers are looking for in an employee
- How to write a resume
- How to go through the interview process and follow up
- Responsibility and how to invest in their own lives
- How to become an employee of value
- Integrity in the workplace
- To communicate in effective ways
- To work through adversity and stay on track toward fulfilling careers
If you are struggling to find employment, looking to make a career change or want to get back into the job market; call us today or complete the contact form at the bottom to sign up for our next class. Class times and locations vary throughout the year.